Unlimited Public Record Searches
- Hundreds of Millions of Current and Previous Addresses
- Listed and Unlisted Phone Numbers
- Personal Details such as Marital Status
- Files with Maiden Names and Aliases
- Property Data for over 2/3 of the Addresses in the US
- Records Dating Back to the 1930s
- Information Drawn from Local, State and Federal Records
- The Most Complete Database that the Average Person Can Access
- Perfect for Class Reunions
- A Genealogist's Dream Site
Our databases are mainly derived from "public records" sources. Public Records are information that is freely available from local, county, state and federal government entities. However the government doesn't make it easy for the average person to access these records.
Normally you would have to go to their office in person and request the records. Imagine trying to track someone down that lived in CA and having to go to every (or even just 3) county court houses. We work with the various government entities to buy their records and put them into our massive databases.
These databases are then searchable by our folks who are Data Detective members. Our goals is to save you time and money in trying to find the people that are important to you.
|A Proud Member of|